- I dont think Kat was justified in her hatred towards an entire occupation yet once she explained I understood why she would feel that way.
- D’asia was right in telling Kat she couldn’t get down with her stance. D’asia experienced both sides of law enforcement. After all D’asia experienced with Ryan I understood that she couldn’t hate an entire occupation.
- Vic’s relationship with Dashawn was helpful. It helped both of them. It helped Dashawn get on the right track and it helped Vic later on when he most needed it. Damn u #XylaTurner u played with my freaken emotions!!!!
- I believe any program that helps the community unite is important and needed. It should be given more funding and be apart of sentencing for criminals looking to be rehabilitated.
- Police officers should be more visible in the community . We need to remind people the people in blue are not our enemies.
- I loved Vic! He was so sweet and real . He caught my heart the moment he told Kat off in the party. Vic is uber Alpha. I loved when they had to restrain his ass when he figured out who was…cant say because the story is that good!!
- Yes. I think Vic learned that there is still people that hate cops. That there are cops that think that they can abuse the power they are given and treat those by their color of their skin.
- I believe Vic and Kat’s relationship will be successful because they respect one another they communicate with one another and both are key aspects in any relationship to last.
- SAL IS DIRTY AND NOT THE GOOOD DIRTY!
- HELLS YES I M ready for Reggie!!!!!! 😉 You better not delay him XYLA!
- To be a normal adult I believe EVERY life matters. This country is great because we can use those differences and create something new and exciting .
#New Books #Preorder #News
Dark Legends is now available for preorder! And it’s only 99 cents!
This Collection is PACKED with more than 20 full-length Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance reads from New York Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling Authors! Xyla Turner has a book called Broken Treaty included in this collection.
Don’t miss this collection of more than twenty unique twists in paranormal romance and urban fantasy, providing over one million words of supernatural suspense that will transport you to new worlds with smoking hot action and heart-throttling adventure!
The DARK LEGENDS boxed set includes: Mermaids, Sirens, Shifters, Vampires, Dragons, Sorcerers, Warriors, Angels, Faeries, Demons, Witches, Psychics, Ghosts, Mythology, Folk Tales, Legends, Dark Magic, Time Travel, and More!
Ready for Beyond the Crossroads ?
- Similar to a TV show, Beyond the Crossroads episodes will be released for $0.99 on Xyla Turner’s Websites during the first week. Then the second week, it will be released on other eBook retailers for $1.59.
- Coming in the End of October
- Each week, there will be several businesses and authors featured, along with a giveaway.
- Readers will also be allowed to weigh in on the second season of Beyond The Crossroads at the end of each episode and vote for an existing Xyla World Project!
Love Under Attack Readers, the book is getting a makeover. Cover & Content.
#StayTuned …Coming – Mid-October
#NewAdult #PreOrder #iBooks #Kobo
Cassius Rice, A.K.A., Cash has not been doing well in his classes for over a year. With one semester to go, his father cut him off, leaving Cash out of luck. With no other options, he took up an offer that he later regretted. Sleep with his professor and record it, then he would have the money to obtain his college degree.
Simple enough for Cash.
What he did not expect was the Professor’s Teaching Assistant to block his efforts nor did he expect the underground fighting world to be so lucrative. All he wanted was to accomplish his quest and graduate.
Find out what happens when this F student applies himself in more ways than one.
Xyla World is an online community where readers and authors can come together to discuss books, life, and love. Exclusive content for members, including free books, first dibs on excerpts and more.
Download your free book from #Xyla
Xyla Turner was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. As a teenager, Xyla wrote short stories and essays that have won numerous awards in local to nationwide competitions. She is an avid reader, but a sucker for romance. Specifically, sassy females and dominant males. Xyla is a dedicated educator and a life coach. Outside of reading, Xyla likes to spend time with her family and travel. She writes different genres, but her favorite is romance.